Multi-year Global Service for Hospital Maintenance since 2003 for the Spedali Civil Hospital in Brescia
Winner of the CONSIP Tender of Global Hospital Service since 2009
Awarded since 2009 of the CONSIP Tender for the Regions of Tuscany, Emilia Romagna, Umbria, Marche and Abruzzo for Global Maintenance Service on public buildings for sanitary use
Awarded a CONSIP tender for energy services since 2011
Awarded the CONSIP tender for the regions of Piedmont, Liguria, Sicily, Valle d'Aosta (SIE2) for the Energy Service in 2011.
Hospital maintenance services VCO, Biella, Novara, Vercelli Local Health Authorities
Management and execution of regular maintenance services for buildings, plants, furnishings, and equipment belonging to the assets of the Verbano Cusio Ossola, Vercelli, Biella, and the Novara Local Health Authorities
(Services: Buildings and furniture, Special and ordinary electrical, Plumbing, Vertical transport, Rescue systems, Snow removal)
DANIELE MORO regional hospital maintenance services since 2020
Management and execution of hospital maintenance services (building, electrical and heating, mechanical) at the DANIELE MORO regional hospital in Codroipo (UD)
Types of Nocivelli Group interventions and services
Traditional and special installations
• Independent and central heating
• Temperature control and remote operation
• Sanitary water system
• Heat recovery and integration
• Firefighting systems
• Photovoltaic systems and solar panels
• Cogeneration plants for the combined production of electricity and heat
• Transformation cabins for medium and low voltage energy
• Low-voltage distribution panels with integrated management and control systems, TV systems, including closed-circuit TV systems, smoke detection systems, intrusion detection systems
• Structured cabling systems, telephony, and data networks
• Sound and lighting systems
Air conditioning and ventilation
• Civil and industrial air conditioning systems;
• Use of alternative and renewable energy sources
• Integrated plant management
• Heat Pumps
• Condensing boilers and high efficiency
• Heat recovery unit
• Distribution of petroleum products outside the network
Public-private partnership projects
Time frame: 1 year from submission of proposal
Identification of the opportunity through market research and analysis of local needs.
TENDER OFFICE: Preparation of the
proposal administration documentation
TECHNICAL OFFICE: Preparation of technical and economic feasibility project
LEGAL OFFICE: Preparation of the agreement and collateral documents and business plan
DIRECTORATE: protocol of the proposal to the public administration concerned and interaction with the latter
TECHNICAL OFFICE: Presentation of the proposal to the Public Administration
Interaction between the company and the Public Administration to adapt the project to the recipient's needs.
Declaration of feasibility and identification of Promoter
With the declaration of the feasibility of the proposal,
the PA identifies the proposing company as the Promoter.
It confers on the Promoter the PRE-EMPTION RIGHT, which may be exercised at the tender stage, a right that distinguishes and qualifies the Promoter's role in the PPP.
Call for public tender
The PA publishes the call for tenders with the Promoter holding the right of first refusal's proposal as the starting price.
Award of the tender or exercise of the pre-emption right and start of the PPP activities
The PA awards the tender to the highest bidder. If the best bidder is not the same as the Promoter, the latter may always exercise the pre-emption right by adapting its bid to the best bidder’s conditions and becoming the successful bidder for the PPP.